The Goddess within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Goddess within

pagan/wiccan and spiritual forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
autumn pentagram divider, autumn pentagram divider
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Hi everyone
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:22 pm by morningstar

» Greetings Everyone
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm by spiritualbeginnings

» Full moon ritual
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 am by morningstar

» initiation.....
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:47 am by morningstar

» deja vue/ jamais vu deja vue/ jamais vu
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 am by morningstar

» Summerlands/pagan. ..wiccan beliefs
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 am by morningstar

» Boji stones
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 am by morningstar

» What is the Emerald Tablet?
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:37 am by morningstar

» akashic records
What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 am by morningstar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Candles
Wiccan rede
witches
cauldron
Witches Cauldron
Maiden mother crone
Pagan news
Spellworks

What is a sprit guide?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morningstar
Site Owner
Site Owner
morningstar

What is a sprit guide? Empty
PostSubject: What is a sprit guide?   What is a sprit guide? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:30 am

A spirit guide is a spirit that comes into your life to help guide you through it, some come to us at birth, and stay with us throughout the entirety of it, staying with us from birth until death...

Others may come for just a short stay, just to help us through a particualr time in our lives....

They can come from any time or era, any background, have you ever been drawn to a specific thing as in red indians..chinese history...certain time spans throughout history, this can usually be linked into your guide, and when you find out who or what your guide is, this can then make you understand why you have a fascination for such things or cultures...

Spirit guides can come in the form of animals too... they are not always a person... at the end of this post i will place some links for you to look at, you can read up on the spirit guide in its person and animal forms...

Please feel free to ask questions in here, to share your stories and tell us about your guides and experiences you have had with them...

I will start by telling about mine, i have one main guide, he is a red indian cheif called tekawa, he came to me at around 12 years of age, but was with me from birth, he will stay with me throughout my life and he helps me with my mediumship work, he has brought through spirit and helped me with spirit rescue...he works alongside me on a daily basis... he is as i have said a red indian and from the apache tribe...

I have a 2nd guide that works with me occassionally, her name is elenor and she is a sister of mercy, she comes to me while i am healing, and she guides and gives me the strength to be able to use this gift in helping others she isnt there all the time, but appears as and when i am about to heal.....
Back to top Go down
https://thegoddesswithin.forumotion.co.uk

What is a sprit guide?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Goddess within :: metaphysical and spiritual :: The psychic world-
Jump to: